Saturday 20 February 2010

.....Starting off.....

OK! So here we GOOOO!

Hi guys, ys my name is gonna remain anonymous
from now, until I feel like I wanna review my name and my FACE!! a lot of you are properly thinking who is this joker? Thinking we wanna see his face and know you name!!

Anyway I felt like it is time for me to start blogging again (more on this later), after watching all Vlogs of the “Shaytards”, if you guys dono who they are check them out!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SHAYTARDS#p/u/262/8VRMKGylvRo


I got so addicted to his blogs i watched all of them and you guys should too they are just so funny and full of family values although there are some child abuse included LOL just watch it you will know what I mean....

please comment and tell me what you guys think of the shaytards !


No comments:

Post a Comment