Wednesday 3 March 2010

Going back in time to stop your first cig

Ok so I have not been blogging for a few days, SO WHAT!?!? Is not like anyone is reading this lol.. but is a good thing that I am still writing every once in a while, so that my English will stay good....

Anyway a few thoughts in the last few days, 2 main issues; one relating to relationships and the second are things we regret in present day and wishing we could go back in time to stop it..

First issue: - Relationship for me is confusing, is relationship about sacrificing or compromising? For me it seems like couples can argue and argue for a long time, where one person thinks the issue is not a big deal and the other person taking it too serious, somehow you can try to explain to the other person but they will never really understand, they might think they understand but I think in the end nothing has changed, they only understand because in the back of their mind they want to compromise with the other person so the argument will stop as their love for each other is worth more than to break up over one little issue. But does this mean couples get by with their life thinking that they really understand each other? And in the end some get lucky and can get through their whole life without bringing these issues up again, or will some couples like most end up breaking up because they never really understood the problems they had at the first place and it all hits them at the same time making it too unbearable to handle.

Second Issue: - I no longer smoke, but I still wish I NEVER started, in ‘How I met you mother’ ‘there was a scene where Marshal beats his younger self up where he had his first cigarette, and this has kind of been the line I have with other people who want to quit smoking. I will always say to them “I just wish I can go back in time to beat the crap out of the younger version of me..” and other people will agree, but come to think about it, it is just a vicious circle if you don’t put a stop to this habit once and for all, all your life you can say to yourself I wish I can go back in time and stop my first cigarette, but similarly you can regret and hate yourself for not stopping when you are 20 years old and could have stopped then, but instead you blamed the 15 years old version of you when you had your first cigarette to put off quitting it. The only way is to be strong in your mind and just quit, I did not need any help or any medicine, just pure will power and everyone can do it since I have a very addictive personality.

Long blog LOL
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment